With the homepage weather widget generator, you can easily generate Windfinder widgets to drop on your website or on your blog. Follow the wizard to configure the homepage weather for Dakhla Wavespot. You can integrate wind statistics, forecasts and current reports.
If this is not the spot you are looking for, use our weather widget overview page to select your preferred location.
If this configuration tool does not work for you, please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rules for embedding weather widgets
Please note that there are some rules for embedding our homepage weather widgets. If you do not follow these rules, the weather widgets will be closed for you.
- You are allowed to add up to three widgets per page.
- Do not embed the widget on pages that refresh automatically (e.g. webcam pages).
- Do not embed the widget in apps.
Our weather widget will display correctly for users with the following Browser versions:
- Chrome 30+ (mobile and desktop)
- Safari 7+ (mobile and desktop)
- Internet Explorer 11+
- Microsoft Edge
- Samsung Browser 3+
- Blackberry Browser 10+
- Firefox 28+ (mobile and desktop)
Step 2 (Statistics):
At the moment, there are no configuration options available for statistics.
Step 2 (Forecast):
Step 2 (Report):
Step 3: Finished
Grab this code and put it on your website.